Learning and Development Manager
New Jersey, United States
|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Our client is NJ based insurance company and they are seeking a Learning and Development Manager to join as an integral part of their Human Resources team.
Due to the nature of this position, only candidates with previous Learning & Development experience within large companies on their resume will be considered.
This strategic role will focus exclusively on building out and developing this area
- Hybrid remote/onsite will eventually transition to Full Time onsite in Edison, NJ.
- Conduct needs analysis, identify gaps, and provide appropriate recommendations for learning solutions and prioritize initiatives
- Develop successful programs for various audiences, such as new hires, teams, and leaders.
- Develop training for leaders and managers that empower them to train their employees and co-workers.
- Expand and develop Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion experience and training.
- Occasional Travel to regional offices.
- Communicate and work with employees at all levels of the company.
$125k plus bonus
Excellent Benefits Package
What You Bring For Success
This position will primarily be responsible for supporting multiple, diverse business areas, and will need to maintain a highly organized desk.
- Regional/MultiState Experience Required
- 4 – 8 years of experience designing and developing training programs.
- Resume includes large companies.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion experience and training.
- Strong project management, process improvement/management capabilities in the context of a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to facilitate highly complex and dynamic content and group activities while adapting approach and style to a variety of audiences and learning styles.
- Excellent influence, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational development skills.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Bachelor's in BA/BS or equivalent experience in Learning/Organizational Development