Lead Manager, Client Partnerships
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 19, 2022|
A well-established independent creative agency, who designs & delivers beautiful & high-performing experiences for Fortune500 & challenger brands is growing. Their culture fosters great retention due to rare loyalty from management, a top-down commitment to fun and promotions based on performance.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Manager to support a growing Client Partnerships team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design or digital communications industry.
● Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project—including scope
negotiations, project development, execution, and delivery
● Seek out opportunities to foster relationships with current and new clients and cultivate organic growth
● All aspects of project management including estimate creation, schedule development, briefings to creative
team while liaising with clients throughout the process.
● Review profitability of projects and manage client forecasting
● Work with the greater team to deliver successful print and digital projects
● Provide clear, concise briefings to internal team
● Schedule and lead client meetings and presentations
● Develop and implement strategies for problem solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to
● Account Management professional with 4-5 years of relevant digital and print experience who has worked
on or led integrated projects at the campaign level
● Comprehensive knowledge of CRM and Email Campaigns, Loyalty Programs, Social Media, Branding, and Visual Identity
● Exposure to print work an understanding of various print form factors (e.g., direct mail, packaging,
stationery, and signage), processes, and techniques
● Work in financial services and credit cards, luxury or hospitality a plus
● Proficiency in Workamajig a plus