IT Conversion Analyst
Edison, New Jersey, United States
|Date Posted||January 31, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a world-class asset insurance, risk management, and benefit consulting agency that is rapidly growing. They provide value to over 40,000 clients by aligning their insurance needs across property, casualty, personal auto, homeowners and commercial insurance.
They are seeking a IT Conversion Analyst to conduct reviews of data and ensure accuracy and quality of the converted data. Will also provide support to the Data Acquisitions Application Lead for acquisition source system application and data tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquisition data clean up support and conversion analyst
- Set up of the project templates as acquisitions close including adding employees to the intranet and Applied University
- Set up of Epic Branches, Codes, and employees for all Sample testing
- Data Conversion Workbook (DCW) completion adhering to project due dates for sample and final
- Data conversion OLD/New analysis and completion adhering to project due dates for sample and final
- Sample email correspondence and assistance to agency with sample review
- Sample review using IT checklists, understanding WIA workflow required fields
- Support in Applied Data report review for each project
- Email correspondence to the agency on updates using WIA IT Templates according to Standard Operating Procedure Manual including, but not limited to, information gathering, data security validation, and sample email correspondence.
- Activation and Go Live Testing Support
- Collaborate with Systems Integration team to stay on task with project due dates
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2-3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a high paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Basic technical knowledge a plus