Investor Relations Assistant
New York City, United States
|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Our client is an established, high-end Real Estate PE firm who is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their team in brand new office space in Midtown, Manhattan. This position is in-person. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years of corporate experience or recent college grad with Finance internships! Exceptional candidates will have financial acumen, experience in real estate with private equity and/or investment management.
This is an administrative analyst position that will work directly with investors and clients to support the evaluation of data to develop evaluations and reports for shareholders.
- Report to the VP of Investor Relations.
- Support the firm’s capital raising efforts.
- Develop and maintain investor relations strategy and framework.
- Respond to investor due diligence questionnaires and other ad-hoc requests.
- Prepare fund offering information.
- Prepare pitch materials.
- Prepare research on prospective investors.
- Maintain CRM database
- File decks, marketing materials, due diligence questionnaires, documents.
Exceptional candidates will have financial acumen, experience in real estate with private equity and/or investment management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, or accounting required.
- 2+ years of corporate experience
- Exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding of financial terms, key metrics, and financial modeling.
- Ability to work on complex and time-sensitive transactions
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
Salary $65k - 70k