NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 26, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from creatives, top data scientists, and cutting-edge media people, our client is a full-funnel creative, tech, and advertising company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making define their culture and people.
The Insights Analyst will be tasked with leading some of this company's most important and valuable relationships.
You will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles and deliver insights and storytelling that powers breakthrough strategies and campaigns.
- Think as a marketer and learn to translate business needs into comprehensive learning
- Ensure that experiments are valid and informative - ensuring results are stat sig, are scalable, and have
no confounding variables
- Plan the media and creative activations to execute experiments, including channels, formats,
measurement signals, and budgets
- Analyze advertising data
- Create new ways of labeling and looking at creative and
- Analyze media activations and translate campaign data into insight and meaning, enabling other teams to make informed decisions from your conclusions.
- 3-5 years Prior Advertising/Paid Media experience including campaign strategy, campaign
management, data analysis, and application to creative.
- Demonstrated record of excelling in previous roles and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.