Influencer Marketing Lead
USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Influencer Marketing Lead to be responsible for managing influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels for North America.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content.
- Collaborate extensively with internal counterparts in the creative, design, marketing social and acquisition teams.
- Lead testing initiatives for influencer campaigns, optimizing campaign performance based on platform, partner-type and messaging.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Support in the planning and executing of compelling influencer campaigns & events.
- Managing KPIs for each influencer marketing project, track performance, manage budgets.
- Oversee ad-hoc and always-on external influencer agencies.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels by collaborating with key business stakeholders and external influencers.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
- In depth knowledge of the influencer media marketing industry.
- A deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find creative talent.
- Proven track record of developing effective influencer marketing programs.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- A growth marketing mindset to derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, and large data sets.