Human Resources Talent Acquisition Manager
New Jersey, United States
|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Our client is NJ based insurance company and they are seeking a Human Resources Talent Acquisition Manager to join as an integral part of their Human Resources team.
In this hands-on position, you’ll be responsible for the full cycle of recruiting while working with hiring managers and staffing agencies.
- Recruiting focus is on insurance-related roles: account managers, commercial and personal lines, carrier licensing as well as administrative, facilities, etc.
- Provide day-to-day guidance on recruiting processes.
- Recruit from the entire United States.
- Collaborate with staffing agencies to bring in the best candidates.
- Think beyond today’s challenges, anticipates future potential obstacles, and address issues proactively.
- Salary 125k
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
- Remote/onsite hybrid role
What You Bring To The Team
Great candidates will have proven interpersonal communication skills and drive the process to bring in top-notch talent.
- Relevant sourcing or recruiting experience (ideally 5+ years)
- Multi-state experience working for a company that hires nationwide
- Effective collaboration skills, working with hiring managers and other HR team members
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Background in Insurance Industry is a plus!