Human Resources Specialist (Legal)
New York, New York
|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
Our client is an impressive, international law firm and they are adding a Human Resources Specialist to join their team.
Due to the nature of this position on the team, only candidates with experience at a law firm, other legal office experience, or professional services experience, will be considered.
This position provides general organizational support to the Human Resources Department.
- Support HR management with the development and execution of trainings, initiatives, and wellness strategies.
- Work with hiring managers and HR management with regards to recruiting.
- Execute and schedule job postings, resume screenings, and interviews.
- Conduct new hire orientations and ensure compliances are met.
- Maintain and update HR materials and presentations as needed.
- Manage HR Hotline.
- Represent management when executing follow-ups.
- Communicate human resource policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Maintain working relationships with vendors and ensure that they are meeting business objectives.
- Additional job related responsibilities.
- Monday through Friday with overtime, as required.
- Salary $70,000 – 95,000 a year.
Qualifications and Requirement
- 3-5+ years experience in a human resources generalist role or recruiting role, required.
- Experience at a Law Firm, other Legal experience, or professional services experience, required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, law, or a related field, required.
- Proficiency with Computers, including: Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook, required.
- Exceptional writing skills, required.
- Familiarity with job boards (Linked In, etc), a plus!
- Proven ability to communicate professionally, problem-solve, and follow through, required.
- Project Management & Leadership skills, required.
- Ability to accommodate overtime needs, required.