HR Manager of Talent Acquisition - FILLED
New York, New York
|Date Posted||August 16, 2021|
Our client, an award-winning design firm based in Midtown, Manhattan, is seeking an experienced HR Manager of Talent Acquisition. Voted Best Design Firm in NYC in 2020, they offer excellent benefits, as well as a hybrid work environment of four days in-office.
Due to the nature of this position, only candidates with 7+ years’ experience in roles focused on recruiting will be considered. Experience recruiting for engineering roles is a major plus.
- Handle full Talent Acquisition cycle, including recruiting for technical engineering and design roles.
- Collaborate with Business Managers to strategically evaluate talent needs.
- Stay up to date regarding changes in employment law and implement accordingly.
- Develop compensation strategies in partnership with Business Leaders.
- Maintain immigration cases within the firm.
- Manage college campus recruiting and represent the firm at select job fairs.
- Liaise with employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
- Pursue new recruiting sources.
- Manage team members, including hiring, directing, assessing performance, and administering disciplinary action when necessary.
- Salary: $125-130k, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package includes: Health insurance, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, monthly transit/parking stipend, and 401k with employer match.
- Must have experience in engineering, architectural, or construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in roles focused on recruiting, preferably for engineering, architectural, or construction industry roles.
- Must have experience working with ATS, preferably Greenhouse.
- Experience with HRIS software preferred, particularly ADP Workforce.
- Proficient in MS Office and calendaring in MS Outlook.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.