New York City, United States
|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Our client is an impressive, cutting-edge Financial Tech Firm. They are hiring a Temporary HR Coordinator to join their team. There is room for growth in this position and it may go permanent within months! This position is currently remote with the possibility of in-person work in the future.
- Due to the nature of this role, only candidates with previous experience and/or appropriate training/education will be considered.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist and Lead the Onboarding Process for Candidates, including I-9 processes and background check processes.
- Assist with audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs as needed
- Assist with candidate assessments including interviews and performance reviews.
- Tracks status of candidates in HRIS.
- Heavy maintenance of schedules and calendars using Outlook.
- Document filing and maintenance.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Maintain utmost professional demeanor and discretion.
- Stay up to date on HR, Federal, and State policies as they relate to the job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Hourly Salary: $26-28/hour
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous Related Work Experience in HR is Required.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- SHRM-CP credential, a plus!
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to function well while managing multiple deadlines, communications, and tasks.
- Dedicated to handling confidential information with discretion.