HR Business Partner
New York City, United States
|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
A client in the entertainment industry is currently seeking an HR Business Partner to provide full-cycle human resources functions. It is a growing firm and has experienced robust success in the last year. Open to industry background and must be able to deliver high-quality HR support. Excellent benefits package and can opt to work remotely.
• Partner with Senior Leadership to serve as a strategic consultant on all human resource-related matters.
• Perform and compensate management process by providing guidance during decision-making processes
• Provide information and recommendations for various HR specialties including policy development, retention initiatives, performance management, training and development, and recruiting strategies.
• Collaborate with the recruitment team to identify requirements for ideal candidates
• Guarantee the management and implementation of end-to-end HR processes and programs
• Demonstrate a proactive and client-focused attitude when supporting the business
• Deliver support during on-boarding and orientation initiatives
• At least 8+ experience within human resources
• Excellent core knowledge of human resources
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to be responsive
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and remain calm under pressure