HR Benefits Manager
New York, NY
|Date Posted||October 6, 2022|
Our client, a leading law firm based in NYC, is seeking an experienced Benefits Manager to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 3 days per week at their Midtown, Manhattan office. The firm offers excellent benefits including generous PTO and 401(k) with matching!
Please Note: Only candidates with 6-10 years of Benefits Administration experience with progressive leadership responsibilities in law firms will be considered.
- Oversee benefits and retirement plan administration
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and statutes
- Develop internal communications for staff education regarding benefits programs
- Manage benefits content on internal HR portal
- Assist with filing SARs, 5500s, and ACA reporting
- Analyze the effectiveness of current benefits plans and make recommendations
- Manage benefits vendor relationships and invoices
- Salary: $180-200k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO and 401(k) with matching!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6-10 years’ Benefits Administration experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
- Must have law firm experience
- Deep working knowledge of ACA provisions, FMLA, and ADA
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion