New York, NY
|Date Posted||April 5, 2022|
Our client, a storied NYC law firm, is seeking an HR Assistant to join the team. The position is hybrid, and based part of the week at their office in Midtown, Manhattan. This firm has a uniquely people-focused culture, and they offer excellent benefits!
- Support the HR team with general administrative tasks
- Coordinate key parts of onboarding and offboarding processes
- Input and update employee data in HRIS
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Assist recruiters with posting jobs and scheduling interviews
- Update ATS (Applicant Tracking System) with applicant information and progress
- Coordinate company events and other special projects as assigned
- Salary: $55-70k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, plus generous PTO!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years’ Human Resources experience
- Must have HRIS experience – ATS experience, a plus!
- Tech savvy, confident in Microsoft Office Suite, and able to learn new software quickly
- Dedicated to detail, with excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain utmost confidentiality regarding sensitive information