Head of Talent Management
new york, united states, United States
|Date Posted||August 31, 2022|
This company is a team of engineers, designers and product enthusiasts driven by a goal to bring authenticity back into the world of product promotion. The product started out of a research project at MIT and has evolved to the comprehensive platform it is today through hard work. This platform offers a wide set of features for both creators and brands, reducing the friction required to find and work with the brands the creators genuinely love, not just those who will send them a paycheck.
This role is focused on all communications and engagement with our entire talent roster. They will oversee our weekly and monthly newsletters, email drip campaigns and manage our team of Shop Managers who work directly with our top talent. They will work closely with our Brand engagement teams to match our talent with our partner brands in order to increase our value to those partners.
What we are looking for:
- Senior role, from 5 - 10 years experience
- Experience working with content creators and/or small to mid-sized beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands.
- High level academic background, graduated from one of the premier universities or business school programs in the country
- Mindset we want
- Presents themselves extremely well in external facing meetings, someone we would be confident putting in front of major celebrities.
- Extremely organized with a very strong memory, if we ask about any user in our top 250 users they can describe who they are, the content they produce and what brands would be a good fit for them.
- Strong, positive management skills. Will be eventually managing a team of a dozen or so “Shop Managers” so they need to be able to delegate accordingly.
- Mindset we don’t want
- Someone without personality who would not bring a high level of positive energy to a team.