Group Creative Director
New York, NY
|Date Posted||April 4, 2021|
An established independent creative agency, specializing in brand identity and work that moves brands forward, is seeking a Group Creative Director.
They are seeking a design leader that excels in the art of storytelling, design and solving complex creative challenges to be a partner and brilliant collaborator with cross-functional leaders, guiding teams to their best work.
Reporting to the President & Chief Creative Officer, the Group Creative Director will oversee a talented team of senior, mid & junior level creatives to produce outstanding work that brands love.
What you will own:
- Own the entire creative product, continually advancing the quality of all creative output.
- Mentor and inspire the creative team and foster an environment that produces exceptional work.
- Own the development and negotiation of staffing plans based on the scope of work.
- Facilitates hiring, managing, developing, and promoting team members.
- Manage senior-, mid- and junior-level talent.
- Serve as creative lead on targeted pitches and client meeting.
- Partner with strategy to ensure the work is grounded in strong insights and ensure briefs inspire the creative team.
- Ensures jobs are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- 10+ years of advertising & design leadership experience
- 5+ years of success as a Creative Director
- Exceptional presentation skills, able to command the attention of clients at all levels