New York, NY
|Date Posted||October 27, 2022|
Our client, an international financial services firm, is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join the team. The position is on site at their beautiful Midtown, Manhattan office, and the firm offers excellent benefits!
- Oversee all aspects of facilities including HVAC, BMS, lighting controls, ticketing systems, maintenance, etc.
- Liaise with building management and interface with senior level executives
- Ensure continuous function of building systems
- Oversee implementation of emergency/safety plans, and office closures due to inclement weather, as needed
- Manage physical facilities maintenance programs for metal, glass, stone, wood, furniture, carpet, paint.
- Liaise with vendors to procure supplies, goods, and services
- Perform safety, security, maintenance, and cleanliness walkthroughs
- Salary range: $110-120k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance,
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Systems engineering background preferred
- 5+ years’ management experience in Facilities, Operations, or related field
- Tech savvy, with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and able to learn new software as necessary
- Experience with HVAC & MEP systems
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Highly detail oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through
- Personable communicator and strong collaborator with high levels of professionalism and discretion