Facebook Buying Lead - Top Pay + Culture
New York, New York
|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of top direct response media agencies in the US (by media spend) & one of the most desirable agencies to work for in New York (annual award winning culture). They leverage digital acquisition channels and innovative strategy & implementation to drive measurable eCommerce revenue for established & disruptive brands across Search, Google Display, Paid Social media by leveraging insightful strategy and the immense brain power of enthusiastic & growing team.
They maintain a flat, open-minded, creative & high-growth culture similar to a tech startup, and lean on their people to take ownership of account and client success. Compensate their people better by allowing them to participate in the performance that they are responsible for driving, offer generous vacation, half-day Fridays, meditate daily as a company, and seriously support the personal and professional growth of their people as well as the basics (health benefits, etc.)
They are seeking an exceptional Paid Social Buying Lead with a balance of strategy and a foundation in tactical paid social buying to take on a leadership role with top eCommerce brands, to drive innovative Facebook campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs.
- Ideate, plan, measure and oversee the optimization of Facebook media campaigns for client brands
- Identify & implement best practices and play a key role in contributing to a best in class paid social practice
- Actively test and optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Report on campaigns results through native platforms
- Collaborate across channels (Search GDN, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
- 4-7 years leading $100k+/mo biddable media campaigns with 4+ years dedicated to Paid Social media at either an in-house customer acquisition or top performing agency
- Strong grasp of optimizing for eCommerce KPIs (ROAS, ROI, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to take a hands on role within a hyper-growing company