Senior Vice President
New York, NY
|Date Posted||December 31, 2020|
Finance & Accounting
Seeking a leader to take an iconic manager of world class Residential & Commercial property experiences, to the next level.
Our client is an established and nationally growing leader in the building management & hospitality space. With experienced management and a top down culture of exceptional client service, they are among the top players in the real estate & hospitality management space. In support of ambitious national growth objectives, they are seeking an SVP to oversee & grow the profitable NY business operation & portfolio of property service engagements.
- Complete financial oversight and management of the NY business, to achieve & exceed revenue, profitability, growth & performance indicators.
- Collaborate with company leadership to develop strategies to retain & grow NY business. Guide new business development & account management, ensuring powerful communication of the financial and operating performance value of the service.
- Maintain & develop best in class business operations and set measurable goals. Serve as change agent for improvements, new initiatives and processes.
- Guide an experienced team of executives in the effective operation of their respective teams and property portfolios, ensuring alignment with company brand and operating objectives.
- Drive exceptional staff performance; including recruitment, performance management, development and retention of high performing staff. Recognize expertise and empower employees. Deliver constructive feedback and handle difficult situations with impeccable integrity.
- Evaluate trends in the NY market to take proactive action on business opportunities, challenges & changes.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, and applicable regulatory requirements. Constantly assess and mitigate operational risks.
- Develops and maintains exceptional relationships with existing clients to ensure high satisfaction level.
- Adhere to and evangelizes company values, including rewarding and correcting staff behavior
- Maintain a diverse and dynamic work culture that champions diversity in all forms.
- Maintains strong and collaborative relationships with the local community stakeholders.
- Track record of growing multi million dollar Real Estate, Hospitality or Outsourced Service businesses.
- Entrepreneurial approach with exceptional ability to gain the support of all business stakeholders & investors.
- Command of all aspects of managing the financial and operating performance of a service business; including a strong grasp of managing legal, human resources, marketing & business development functions.
- Knowledge of the NY Real Estate industry trends, concepts & terminology.
- Exceptional communication to all levels of management, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Advanced client service skills with the ability to become a strategic advisor in a high-level capacity.
- Ability to think strategically, informed by market and financial data.