Executive Dining Line Cook
New York, New York
|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Executive Dining Line Cook: This full scale facility operates Monday-Friday. As a member of the team you'll be able to utilize your talents to contribute to our continued success serving the firms executive leadership and their clients. Our team of culinary professionals take a refined approach to our food service by continuously evolving with the times. We operate multiple full scale a la carte, daily changing buffet and catering kitchens that provide international menus showcasing seasonal-local ingredients. Our services include breakfast, lunch, dinner & reception style to meet the needs of our discerning guests. We pride ourselves on our kitchen culture that promotes creativity, sharing of ideas and the continuous refinement of our craft.
Duties to Include
- Respectfully work within a diverse team environment
- Prepare food to guest specifications in a timely manner
- Follow a recipe and prepare foods with precision
- Ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
- Cook with a wide variety of foods in all modern and classical cooking techniques.
- Work with cutlery in a proficient, safe and swift manner.
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and properly in the kitchen.
- Utilize the computer system and to read all orders.
- Prepare and present on a timely basis all foods for meal service.
- Properly handle and store all types of products
- Work standing for up to ten hours in a kitchen environment.
- Follow directions and maintain a respectful relationship with mangers
- Work flexible hours.
- Carry items up to 25#’s
- Culinary School Graduate or 1 to 2 years in professional kitchen environment
- Ability to adhere to NYC Sanitation Code policies
- The ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English