Executive Assistant to COO
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Our client, a Legal Tech company is looking for an EA to provide high-level support to their Chief Operating Officer. EA candidate must have 3+ years’ experience and have supported C-suite or senior level executive(s) before.
They are a vibrant, growing, high energy company where every team member is treated with respect. They have also been recognized by Crain’s NY, The Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, and New York Post, as an innovative place to work.
They provide an excellent benefits package, including a 401k match, up to an 80% contribution towards health plans, paid parental leave, mental health days, quarterly “give back” days for charitable work, and a subsidized gym membership.
The Role: Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Assistant to the COO will be expected to:
● Ensure COO has full administrative support for Executive level meetings:
○ Organize internal and external meetings for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
○ Prepare and reconcile expense reports in accordance to company policies and procedures
○ Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, reschedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts.
○ Screen COO’s mail and email
○ Arrange travel and ensure effective use of time and resources
○ All executive level meetings have a finalized agenda, supporting docs, and notes.
○ Manage executive level data, spreadsheets, and financial reporting
● Research, Organize, and Communicate Information on Behalf of COO:
○ Reformat meeting notes and discussions for digestible company and / or executive team distribution.
○ Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
○ Create COO presentations to the company
● Manage COO’s workflow and COO’s deadlines due by direct reports:
○ Track tasks in Trello and other tools of projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
○ Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with executives across the organization
● Bachelor’s degree required
● At least three years’ experience in an executive assistant position ideally supporting C-suite
● Experience creating high level presentations and memos for public distribution
● Well versed in Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail, and Calendar)
● Knowledge of Trello, Slack, and Zoom preferred
Travel & Remote Work:
● 100% Remote
● Eastern Time Zone Only
Salary $65-80k depending on experience