Executive Assistant - Industry Leading Consulting Firm
New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
The firm is a multidisciplinary group of Architects, Engineers, Lawyers, Community Developers, Economists who work hard because they love what they do. Their culture is based on collaboration, trust, and integrity and they prioritize work-life balance.
Our client, a top urban planning & real estate consultancy, focused on the challenges of inclusivity, infrastructure, and technological innovation in cities, is seeking an Executive Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Managing complex and active calendars.
- Planning, coordinating, and ensuring the executives’ schedules are followed and respected.
- Booking and managing detailed travel itineraries, (once safe travel has resumed).
- Facilitation of communications with internal team, clients, and external parties.
- Manage expense filing and reconciliation for executives.
- Provide various administrative support to management team members.
- Support Chairman with personal administrative tasks as needed.
- A college degree or an equivalent education.
- 2-3 years of work experience supporting Senior Management Executives.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic professional environment.
- The ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and must follow-through on projects to completion.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the capacity to manage and multi-task act entrepreneurially, learn quickly, and pay attention to details.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) are required.
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion.