New York City, United States
|Date Posted||March 15, 2021|
Our client, a wonderful finance company with an impressive history, is looking for dynamic Executive Assistant to support senior level executives of the company.
General Administrative Duties:
- Responsible for calendar management in Outlook and coordinate various meetings (internal and external)
- Edit various PowerPoint presentations, graphs, and images. (i.e., Marketing Materials etc.) including the incorporation and formatting of charts, graphs and images. Attention to formatting and a critical eye are required to review formatting, proofing, etc.
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Create reports using Excel and Word
- Organize and Book international and domestic travel
- Take meeting minutes Work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Process expenses and novices
- Additional administrative tasks including mail, copying and binding, and submitting and processing of invoices
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (create and/or update PowerPoint presentations and create mail merges with numerous recipients).
- Experienced with Concur and expense management
- Overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required