Multidisciplinary Designer - High Growth Culture
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||September 2, 2019|
Our client is one of the largest direct response agencies on Facebook by media spend & is among the fastest growing independent performance media agencies in New York. They leverage digital acquisition channels & innovative technical solutions to accomplish measurable goals for brands
They maintain a flat, open-minded, creative & high-growth culture similar to a tech startup, & lean on their people to take ownership of account & client success. Compensate their people better than any agency, offer 1-2 months’ vacation, half-day Fridays, meditate daily as a company, & seriously support the personal & professional growth of their people. They also offer the traditional suite of health benefits.
They are seeking an exceptional Designer with diverse capabilities to work with their clients, creative & development team to design across social & digital channels.
- Design Digital creative across all agency clientele
- Collaborate with Strategy & Media teams to conceptualize creative deliverables
- Support the Chief Creative Officer to build deliverables on time & to high quality standards
- Ensure creative is on brand & are completed to publisher specs
- Ideate & contribute visual ideas in collaboration with Creative & Strategy teams
- Concept & produce creative that align with the creative direction of the big idea
- Utilize data to inform creative & optimize results
- 3-7 years experience in an agency environment with a focus on digital
- Exceptional communication with the ability to deliver + present well supported creative ideas that stand up to brand testing
Portfolio illustrates disruptive creative & thought leadership from campaign concept to completion across multiple digital channels/touch points