New York, NY
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Our client is an evolving nutritional company geared towards creating great-tasting products for people looking to establish a healthier lifestyle. Dedicated to growth and sustaining success across the board, they’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities they service.
They're seeking an E-Commerce Analyst to play a key role in the success of the E-Comm sales channel. Using cutting edge analytic tools, this candidate will provide insight and develop new ways of reporting, maintain current reports, and monitor key metrics. Specific focus areas include E-Comm, sales analytics/insights, Amazon, weekly/monthly reporting, and understanding go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiently.
• Utilize data from different sources to develop and maintain reporting in order to identify trends and insights to be communicated to the organization
• Support the E-Com Customer Development Manager in managing the E-Com assortment to drive sales and profitability
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon processes, metrics, and systems
• Support the E-Com team in executing our brand and category growth strategy that aligns with the customer.
• Identify new opportunities for growth through analyzing Amazon data, market share insights, and competitor analysis
• Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives and liaise with E-Com Customer Development Manager to help execute sales plan and measure results.
• Foster and grow existing and new relationships within account, gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs of our customers.
• Manage daily business in partnership with customers, including: UPC product/item setup, maintenance, ticketing, promotional events, logistics, and inventory management.
• Work with customers to implement Retail initiatives and monitor Retail standards.
• Specific Focus areas:
o Weekly and Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1- 3 years’ sales or related experience
• Prior experience manipulating large data sets to extract trends and insights
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Knowledge regarding relationship management, experience and mindset to work with partners in building initiatives that deliver on goals
• Strong cross functional relationships with assigned accounts
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)