Director, Social Media Strategy
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 12, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We’re the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that’s out of this world. We’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
The Director, Social Media Strategy must have a love for social media with an ability to roll up their sleeves and see paid social campaigns through to execution, distribution, and optimization. They will have proven themselves as an energetic and collaborative team member with responsibilities on high performing brands/accounts.
- Leads the team in providing social media strategy recommendations for clients
- Experience with end-to-end execution of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns.
- Analyzes data to uncover insights. Inputs on regular reports on performance and knows when to recommend a shift in strategy. Uses past data to inform future strategic recommendations
- Has fundamental understanding, or interest in learning and implementing, rules around healthcare/products on social channels
- Stays current on everchanging social media landscape to integrate new trends and products into viable business solutions for clients
- Participates in strategic and tactical meetings with clients and account management
- Crafts strategic internal, creative assignment briefs to help support paid campaigns
- Has a point of view on all major social media platforms
- Partners and communicates clearly with supervisors, creative team, project managers and account counterparts to ensure social media strategy and execution delivers quality work
- Participates in new business initiatives and organic growth opportunities
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- 5-8+ years of social media experience, including end-to-end execution of paid campaigns.
- Hands on experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns. YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends and optimization opportunities.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to regular changes in objectives, algorithms, and market conditions, and develop new strategies and tactics.
- Work together with a creative team to provide input and feedback that delivers scroll-stopping creative
- Able to travel to meet client and agency needs