New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 23, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from strategy, media, creative, design and DTC, our client is an independent full-funnel marketing, advertising, and design company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making defines their culture and people.
As the Director, Search, you will be a thought and strategic leader responsible for leading and developing a team of Search buyers based in NYC. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of the space to take a step back and help design the right strategies, processes, and training program to maximize the performance of the team.
- Leverage cutting edge media buying expertise to drive best in class Paid Search results for F500 performance brands.
- Turn business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics.
- Question the status quo of our client's strategies and performance, and strive to deliver orders of magnitude gains via innovation
- Leverage statistical principles and design tests to improve our understanding of how and why users interact with our ads and ultimately convert on our campaigns
- Provide senior presence in all forms of client interaction with day-to-day managers
- 7+ years of experience buying media at scale against performance KPIs in Search, with a record of delivering material YoY growth to mature search programs.
- Rigorous and sound analytical process rooted in statistical concepts, including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, probability distributions, time series analysis.
- Ability to identify improvements in process and automation and collaborate across teams to implement program improvements.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts executing campaigns, overseeing their day to day work and providing strategic and operational support
- Experience working on ecommerce centric clients is a plus