Director, Sales (UK)
United Kingdom, United States
|Date Posted||February 13, 2023|
Marketing & Media
If you're looking to stand out and make a difference, you'll fit right in with this company's team full of smart people dedicated to using technology to make advertising better for both brands and consumers.
The Director, Sales will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a key driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
What you'll need to do:
- Actively seek new business opportunities.
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders and develop new business from existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Clinch’s customers.
- Negotiating account contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- 3-5 years of proven ability to develop and close new agency and advertiser accounts in the advertising / media / related vendor space. • Significant expertise in advertising technology - social (Facebook, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSP / Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
- Experience developing budgets and managing to revenue KPIs.
The salary ranges between $90,000-$150,000, based on experience.