Director, Performance Marketing
USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Director, Performance Marketing with a deep passion for paid digital campaigns and a strong operational “can do” attitude
- Setup and lead paid campaigns in North America.
- Recruit and train digital marketing professionals to develop a strong team.
- Continuously optimize digital campaigns to give the best Return on Marketing Spend.
- Develop and execute strategy for keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid digital marketing channels.
- Track and reduce Cost per Registration for Students and Teachers.
- Develop standard operating procedures and optimize them as needed.
- Lead SEO efforts in the region to increase the flow of organic traffic.
- 7+ years of performance marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more).
- Experience in tracking site traffic across various marketing channels using Google Analytics.
- Managed a team of performance marketers and high budget campaigns.
- Multi-Dimensional, “Growth Hacker” skill set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Strong analytics and leadership skills.
- Funnel optimization experience.
- Performance and results-oriented.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.