Director of Human Resources
New York, NY
|Date Posted||September 13, 2022|
Our client, a Brooklyn-based non-profit with a mission to serve seniors in their community, is seeking a Director of Human Resources. This position is fully on site, and the company offers an excellent benefits package!
- Lead HR department and provide guidance to management and employees
- Drive employee engagement and retention efforts
- Research and implement changes to improve departmental processes
- Work collaboratively with senior management to develop key HR strategies
- Ensure departmental compliance with local and federal laws
- Liaise with legal counsel and update employee handbooks and policies
- Salary: $120-135k range, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, and generous PTO!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred major in Human Resources or Business Administration
- SHRM-CP or SPHR certification highly preferred
- 5-10 years’ leadership experience in Human Resources
- Experienced in developing and implementing HR strategy and building teams
- Confident working with all levels of employees and leadership
- Deep working knowledge of HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, local and federal labor laws
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish language proficiency, a major plus!