Director, Media Solutions
New York, NY
|Date Posted||June 27, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from strategy, media, creative, design and DTC, our client is an independent full-funnel marketing, advertising, and design company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making defines their culture and people.
They are looking for a Director, Media Solutions to join their team. This individual will be tasked with leading important and valuable media client relationships with top tier brands. This requires expertise in five core areas:
- World class ability to build client & platform relationships
- Exceptional track record of managing and growing accounts
- Fearless ability to tell data driven stories and extract key insights for senior level clients
- Deep understanding of capabilities across the digital landscape with a focus on Social, Search, Display/OLV, Site-Direct
- Experience managing and stewarding career growth for 3-4 direct reports
- Serve as the lead point of contact with Senior Brand and Media client stakeholders.
- Lead Solutions team in development of go-to-market strategies and media plans informed by rich consumer/industry insights with a laser focus on performance.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business, including strategic priorities, historical performance, competitive threats and opportunities.
- Partner with Activation and Measurement teams to maintain executional and performance excellence.
- Track and oversee client scorecard to ensure team is set up to hit performance goals.
- Develop process improvements and best practices to ensure consistency, flexibility and efficiency.
- Build relationships with top platform partners and oversee and oversee JBP activation.
- Set team up for success by establishing clear vision/goals, identifying opportunities for training, facilitating introductions to cross functional teams, and regularly offering constructive feedback.
- Lead and manage 2-3 Direct Reports.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years industry experience focused on client service and digital media.
- Eager to forge long-term client partnership fueled by data-driven strategies & performance outcomes.
- Mastery of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning, buying and measurement.
- Experience leading and managing growing teams in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail across communications and deliverables.
- Not afraid to defect from the status quo in order to make our clients and company more successful.
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business.
- Experience working on beauty/fashion/luxury accounts