Director, Media Solutions
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||September 5, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from creatives, top data scientists, and cutting-edge media people, our client is a full-funnel creative, tech, and advertising company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making define their culture and people.
The Director, Media Solutions will be tasked with leading one of the most important and valuable media client relationships with top tier brands.
WHAT YOU’D DO:
- Track and oversee client scorecard to ensure team is set up to hit performance goals
- Establish workflow improvements and best practices to ensure efficiency
- Lead and manage 4 senior direct reports (AD level), with complete oversight for all Managers of any level
- Build and maintain relationships with top platform partners and oversee JBP activation
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business, including strategic priorities, historical performance, competitive threats and opportunities.
- Endorse solutions team in development of top market strategies and media plans informed by consumer and industry insights that focus on performance
- Establish your team with success by creating clear vision/goals, identifying opportunities for training, facilitating introductions to cross functional teams, and regularly offering constructive feedback
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years industry experience focused on client service, strategy planning and digital media
- A master of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning, buying and measurement
- Ideally have any experience or interest in working on FinTech
- Knowledgeable in leading and managing growing teams in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional attention to detail across communications and deliverables.