Director, Digital Strategy
Remote, United States
|Date Posted||October 10, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client, a top 5 global agency, recognized by Cannes & many others for ground-breaking Marketing, Creative, & Media programs is experiencing tremendous growth within their digital strategy group. They’re looking for passionate and innovative thinkers ready to lead brands into the future of communications. Their team is highly-collaborative and moves fast executing programs, campaigns and ideas.
They’re looking for an Director, Digital Strategy to join their team. You are perceptive, collaborative and agile with sharp strategic instincts. You know what’s on-trend in the digital space, and love creating experiences through content. You are a creative thinker – always tinkering with new ways to approach old problems to find the best solutions for your client.
- Acts as a primary client contact; continually fostering client-agency relationship and consistently adding value to build ongoing trust with clients, anticipating and addressing their needs
- Cultivates and maintain trusted relationships with key clients
- Troubleshoots client problems as they arise, seeking senior management input when appropriate
- Builds and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in social and digital media
- Creates digital solutions to answer clients’ business needs on a short-term and long-term basis
- Displays and encourage creativity and innovation. Actively participate in brainstorms and connect with creative resources
- Develops and implements strategies and tactical programs to influence audiences across digital and social ecosystems
- Monitors, analyzes and communicates trends, news on emerging technologies and social metrics as part of client counsel
- Potentially runs a piece of digital business
- Is flexible and facilitate teamwork within client account team; focus on a common goal, working with multiple teams with different core capabilities
- 8+ years' Digital interactive experience
- Recognized expertise in developing strategic creative solutions for clients
- Ability to provide clear creative conceptual direction and to motivate cross functional teams
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of information. Comfort developing presentations and presenting your ideas.
- An understanding of digital platforms, the opportunities and challenges they present and opinions on what will work best and why.
- An appreciation of storytelling and a desire to find the narrative in anything.
- A working knowledge of current digital technologies, publishing tools and trends in the advertising, communications and marketing industries.
- Understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, ads implementation, application development and platform integration