Director, Brand Marketing - North America
USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Director, Brand Marketing to further develop their marketing strategy for North America. In this role, you will manage the development of brand foundations, reimage the brand visual ID, and develop and lead all marketing campaigns. You will represent the voice of the consumer throughout the organization with deep knowledge of the company, the category, and end user essential to your success. Your key goal will be building and scaling the brand marketing organization while simultaneously laying the foundations for the brand globally.
- Design, build, and scale the Brand Marketing function.
- Drive the development of brand foundations, visual ID, and brand voice to inform all aspects of creative and brand expression in North America.
- Manage brand campaign development to drive awareness, consideration, affinity, and incremental metrics to meet marketing department goals.
- Drive brand vision and align creative needs with key internal constituents, especially Consumer Marketing and Product teams.
- Ensure maximum campaign effectiveness by setting, measuring, and optimizing short and long-term key performance indicators.
- Establish brand social strategy and voice across all outlets to support key department goals, optimize organic traffic, and amplify paid media campaigns.
- Establish consumer insights and research needs and reporting to deliver campaigns that resonates with the target audience.
- Identify, evaluate, and select appropriate vendors, tools, and software
Skills & Requirements:
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of developing deep consumer insights leading to world-class marketing campaigns.
- Direct leadership of 360 marketing campaigns, product launches while delivering against clear and measurable KPIs.
- Fluent in quantitative and qualitative consumer research and brand tracking analysis.
- Expert visual storyteller for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.