NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||January 18, 2023|
Marketing & Media
A company of entrepreneurs & elite, data driven professionals are bringing together the brightest minds to help the world make better financial choices.
They empower and compensate exceptional data scientists & media buyers by providing the best resources & large opportunities to grow. In response to strong company growth, they are seeking a Director, Analytics to own the function by:
- Serving as owner of all phases of the analytic project from problem definition through presentation, managing expectations throughout the project.
- Contributing to the development of proprietary media optimization technology.
- Managing internal & external resources to deliver quality data & analytics projects concurrently, including:
- Building advanced Tableau dashboards for performance media, creative, landing page, affiliate, operations, and finance teams
- Developing and maintaining ETL data flows
- Developing and maintaining advanced Tableau dashboards.
- Maintaining API connection from media campaigns migrating data automatically into AWS server
- Maintaining Redshift and RDS databases.
- Managing AWS infrastructure.
- Creating clear and visually engaging reporting, to illuminate performance and insights.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 4-7 years’ with Data Science, Business Intelligence or Data Engineering experience in a marketing analytics capacity
- Advanced capability in Tableau
- Scaled small scale media budgets into large media budgets through successful optimization
- Experience working with software’s & programs such as: ETL’s, ideally working in Talend or similar (software, that computes ETL) , RedShift (Amazon) RDS, AWS infrastructure
- Experience measuring Conversation Rate Optimization
The salary ranges between $120,000-$140,000, based on experience.