New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 23, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from strategy, media, creative, design and DTC, our client is an independent full-funnel marketing, advertising, and design company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making defines their culture and people.
With the tremendous growth of their accounts, they are seeking a Director, Activation to be a thought leader providing best-in-class strategies for paid social and programmatic DSPs.
- Leverage cutting edge media buying knowledge across digital advertising platforms, and act as a strategic consultant to help design, implement and teach sustainable strategies
- Lead a team of analysts executing digital media campaigns for Fortune 100 clients, overseeing their day-to-day work, and providing strategic and operational support
- Question the status quo of our client's strategies and performance
- Leverage solid statistical principles and design tests to improve our understanding of how and why users interact with our ads and ultimately convert within our platform
- Provide senior presence in all forms of client interaction from day-to-day managers to the CEO/CMO/VP level.
- An analytical mind – degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, a related field OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- 7+ years of experience buying media at scale against both performance and brand based KPIs
- A proven track record of turning business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics
- Proficiency with emerging and leading industry Social Platforms
- Proficiency with emerging and leading programmatic DSPs
- Understanding of core statistical concepts, including Hypothesis Testing, confidence interval probability distributions, time series analysis
- Experience with advanced analytical toolsets (e.g. SQL, R,or Python) are a plus