New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Our client is an award winning independent branding agency who identifies the unique needs of corporations, and develops digital experiences that claim their voice and brand. Their dynamic team is made up of world-class innovators in Digital Strategy, Brand Strategy, and Experience Design.
They are seeking a Vice President of Digital Brand Experience, with a sophisticated understanding of the evolving digital landscape for B to B brands, to oversee the digital practice for the agency. The leader will develop a deep understanding of client needs and oversee the development and execution of digital strategies and experiences across channels.
• Work on all digital projects from digital advertising to websites of all sizes
• Be the glue that holds an entire project together and proactively move it along the entire lifecycle from definition of estimates, scope of work, and comprehensive project plans, through to QA and launch
• Effectively lead workflow across multiple digital engagements, keeping tasks on course and timelines on track and projects on budget
• Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to manage their contributions to digital projects and ensure client needs and objectives are translated into effective solutions
• Fulfill the project management responsibilities of scope definition, proposal writing, billing, client service, project plan creation, process management, quality assurance, etc.
• Maintain day-to-day relationship as a strategic partner to multiple clients • Secure estimates from and negotiate with outside suppliers to ensure competitive prices
• Involved in all aspects of the work and should be able to offer input on everything from technology to user experience, content strategy, mobile, marketing, display advertising, user testing, among other digital disciplines
What we’re looking for:
• BA • Minimum 5 years experience working in digital project management role, at a creative or digital production agency
• Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator; comfortable preparing proposals and presentations and speaking in front of small groups
• Nimble multi-tasker and project manager; very detail-oriented
• Expert knowledge of project management methodology, digital marketing and advertising, complex website planning an builds
• Proven experience managing successful digital engagements • Strong perspectives on emerging web technologies