Digital Media Manager
New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is an award-winning full-service agency that leverages insightful strategy and support the growth of their clients including top Fashion, Hospitality/Real Estate, Luxury, Lifestyle, CPG, Beauty and Tech brands. A supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance.
They are seeking a Digital Media Manager to help carry out the brand strategy with agency partners and internal teams, managing all digital channels. The Digital Media Manager will be highly collaborative and communicative, relentless tester, optimizer and always looking to improve processes/spreadsheets & strategies.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- You have the ability and experience to create and manage to completion the following:
- Growth marketing strategies (CRM, Social)
- Paid Media Growth Marketing - specializing in all aspects including in-depth setups for tag manager, google analytics, and media execution platforms, including optimizations, A/B testing.
- Proposals for clients
- KPI dashboards for marketing / media analytics (drawing live data)
- Presentations (putting together google slides), Concisely write and present (both to clients and internally for approvals / feedback) explanations of data insights, and actionable recommendations
- Implementation of the above for clients (such as implementing with the client and or across departments the recommendations made from your SEO analysis).
Paid Media Experience
- Manage Google paid campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Manage Google brand campaigns (building, testing, monitoring, reporting)
- Paid search market analysis (competitor, keyword, effectiveness, and CPC analysis)
- Paid social (lead gen integration to paid media)
Marketing Analytics experience:
- Conversion tracking for campaigns
- Integration into media reporting
- Building out of Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Creating dashboards, KPI's and data analysis (ongoing, and also one-off) for various media and growth analytics on platforms
- 5+ years as a proven paid media specialist, PPC and marketing analytics experience.
- Experience driving quality leads utilizing paid search techniques to increase revenue.
- Experience providing building marketing analytics tracking, reporting and providing insights.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certified ideally. Experience in at least three of the following program is ideal: MixPanel, Tableau, CMS, Talkwalker, Klipfolio, Kissmetrics, Funnel.io, SEMrush, Microsoft Power BI.
- Gsuite application knowledge is a requirement: Google Sheets (and thus excel), Google Slides, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.