Digital Designer - FILLED
New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Our client doesn't believe in carbon-copy solutions. The diversity of their clients is what keeps them nimble and attuned to the individual needs across their client portfolio. Each project is given fresh perspectives and industry-relevant tactics.
They are seeking a Digital Designer to serve as design lead for websites, email campaigns, and rich media. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, innovation-focused contributor, who thrives working with a diverse team across a range of e-commerce, retail, travel, financial service, and technology assignments.
What You'll Do:
- Develop conceptual ideas and strong design rationale with a focus on a user-centered design experience
- Partner with the Creative Leadership in planning, managing, and delivering strategic marketing campaigns, emails, and websites from discovery, UX/UI, visual design, through execution
- Translate site requirements into user flows and oversee wireframes, design mockups, and production-ready assets
- Actively contribute to brainstorms and share strategic ideas and creative concepts with senior leadership, client partners, and other creative team members
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in visual design with an integrated digital agency or web design studio
- Skilled in process documentation or prototyping applications such as Sketch or Axure (or similar tools)
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms: CheetahMail, Salesforce, Bluecore, etc.
- Working knowledge in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with modern CMS platforms: Craft, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Experience working with brand identity and/or design systems
- Strong command of visual design across typography, color, composition, and imagery