Digital Account Executive - Top Brands
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Digiday’s Creative Agency of the Yr is disrupting digital approaches to health & wellness brands through brilliant collaboration across Social/Digital, Brand Planning, Creative, PR. Through a focus on audience and category insights, they pinpoint what motivates consumers, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across all touchpoints and platforms. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and PR that value creating integrated solutions that leverage earned media and influential voices to connect brands with their audiences at scale.
Our client is looking for a Digital Account Executive Lead to play an integral role in managing, strategizing, and supporting the content creation process, digital projects/assets and social media materials.
- Managing social communities (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and the like) for a range of clients.
- Share recommendations on social platforms, partners, updates based on trends in social listening, the competitive landscape, platform updates, etc.
- Work alongside a big cross-functional team to deliver quality work for the development of social content that is on brand voice and meets best practices
- Reporting, analysis and ongoing insights and recommendations to build and foster the community and relationships
- Coordinate client/team meetings/calls, including scheduling, creating agendas
- Lead social media audits and other research materials
- Campaign and quarterly wrap up reports, ongoing performance tracking
- 2-4 years of specific hands-on experience with social marketing channels. Understanding of social media tools and capabilities, including:
o Social media measurement/analytics
o Paid Media
- Passion for, and interest in social and emerging media
- Healthcare experience across creative, social and influencer projects a plus.
- Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and business development