New York, NY
|Date Posted||November 6, 2022|
Our client is an education-focused non-profit based in NYC. They are seeking a Development Assistant to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 2 out of 5 days at their beautiful office in Midtown Manhattan. The organization offers excellent benefits and generous PTO!
- Provide general administrative support for the Chief Development Officer, including calendar, travel, and expenses
- Answer phones, screen calls and emails, and correspond with donors with utmost discretion
- Assist with meetings and events, including preparation of materials and presentations
- Enter data, update files, and run reports in Raiser’s Edge
- Work collaboratively across teams and with varying levels of employees and other stakeholders
- Track projects, priorities, and requests, while ensuring timely completion
- Handle sensitive information with utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Salary: $65-70k annually, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO, and contribution to pension plan!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years’ Administrative experience in a corporate or non-profit setting
- Raiser’s Edge or similar donor CRM experience, a major plus!
- Tech savvy and able to learn new software
- Dedicated to detail, with top-notch writing, communications, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities