Desktop Systems Administrator – Premiere Real Estate Market Innovator
New York, New York
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Our client uses truly unique and groundbreaking approaches to owning commercial real estate and unlocks value for real estate owners throughout the United States. Specializing in identifying and scaling newly discovered opportunities our client has completed more than $40 billion of transactions over the past two decades. They use their historic strengths in finance and their unique platform to be recognized as a consistent innovator in the real estate markets.
They are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team as a Desktop Systems Administrator.
- Serve as the around-the-clock contact for all technology-related support issues, providing tier one- and two-level
- Respond to service issues and request in a timely manner through a ticketing system, in-person support, and/or
- Provide support for tasks/projects related to the computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and
- Installing and configuring laptops and mobile devices using computer imaging, software deployment and MDM
- Isolate problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring
- Manage user accounts using active directory to administrate group and security
- Manage IT asset inventory using end-point management tools, replacing expired and out of warranty devices/software
- Manage patch management for all devices and software to provide up to date
- Build and create automation using group policy and scripts to reduce manual
- Provide end-user training as required along with IT orientation for new
- Support firm’s cloud applications and on-prem SharePoint site with add-ins and
- Make recommendation for improving existing processes and suggest better tools where
- Five or more years of related work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of supporting Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, laptop class
- Experience in supporting mobile solutions such as iOS and Android using MDM tools such as Intune/AirWatch
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies such as DHCP, DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, Routing, and wireless
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated and proven experience supporting high pressure environment preferably in investment/trading.
- Strong ability to interact effectively with peers, work on own initiative and adaptive to a changing, fast paced, and dynamic work environment across multiple regions and time
- Experience in operating and maintaining Telecom and A/V
- Be client driven and stay up to date on technological developments in the
- Experienced with networking, operating systems, software deployments and overall workstation
- Experience with Azure, MS Teams, SharePoint, vSphere, PowerShell is a plus.