Remote, United States
|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are seeking a Designer to join a growing team. In this dynamic role, you'll have the opportunity to use your evolving craft to create static performance ads to drive earned conversations for clients.
What You'll Do:
- Create digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites and apps, social media, display advertising, and eCommerce.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
'Need' to haves:
- 3-5 years digital design experience
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Proven digital content skills.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
'Nice' to haves:
- Feels comfortable working independently.
- Thinks strategically and always evaluates the bigger picture.