New York City, United States
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
This is a brand new position at a bustling law firm and a great opportunity for someone looking to help build a department. The DEI coordinator will work under the leadership of the Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, on the Firm's growing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
Overview of Details and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support, under the leadership of the Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, for the Firm's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Drive results for the firm’s programs, events, and goals.
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Liaison with multiple departments including Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing
- Coordinate internal education, development, and campaign DEI programs with guidance from the Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Assist in the creation and monthly monitoring of the department’s annual DEI budget.
Overview of Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience desired, preferably within a professional services firm.
- Strong Project Management skills required: organizational, administrative, communication, and time management skills.
- Ability and drive to build strong relationships across all levels of the firm and clients.
- The duties of the position may require extended and irregular hours.