USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Content Lead to be responsible for leading content creation in North America. In this role, the Content Lead will build an online presence by way of content production, publishing content, developing best in class UX experience, etc. as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- Controller and final reviewer of all content that gets posted on website, email, messages etc.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Ensure the SEO best practices are followed in website design and content.
- Develop and execute test and learn strategy for continuous test and improvement of the site experience.
- Work with performance marketing teams to ensure content development aligns with funnel-building objectives, uniquely tailored to each audience.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy.
- Ensure website content is well-structured and easy to find and that it meets the needs of its users by covering all necessary topics and being up to date and accurate.
- Design & execute content plan and roadmap
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content.
- Craft and manage content for email, promotions, message campaigns.
- Build effective content marketing strategy and ideas together with the Brand and Creative team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of experience in content production for the website, email and message.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong ability to develop a content strategy that tell compelling stories
- Results oriented.
- Comfortable leveraging analytics and performance metrics to provide team guidance to make decisions.
- Comfortable with and have a strong handle on growth experiments, testing, and analysis.
- Understand the concepts of standard funnel metrics, user segmentation, customer journeys, and lifetime value to make efficient decisions.