New York City, United States
|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
Our client is an impressive asset management firm and they are seeking a Compliance Associate to join their team.
This position is currently remote and beginning mid-September this position will be in-person and onsite in their brand new office!
- Reports to General Counsel, Chief Compliance Office and COO
- Open new funds and counterparty accounts
- Assist tracking and execution of fund documents and counterparty agreements
- Assemble required certifications
- Lots of document management, record keeping, and database management
- Create and Maintain checklists for team workflow
- Work with HR department
- Heavy interaction with firm executives, managers, and employees across all departments
- Handle confidential information
- Operational tasks and ad hoc projects related to workflows
- Ongoing management of multiple tasks and priorities
- Compensation related to experience: $70-90k
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Dependent Care, 401k, and more!
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
- BS in Finance / Economics or Liberal Arts degree; strong academic record and GPA required
- Excellent proficiency of Excel and Word
- Experienced working with confidential information; use of discretion
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Document Contract work is a bonus