Remote, United States
|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
Our client is a marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, they have created some of the most critically acclaimed entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world.
This industry and business is continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. They work hard, but also like to have fun!
The Compensation Director will direct global compensation programs, including a variety of variable pay plans. 10 years' experience needed.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company compensation functions – population of 6,000 global employees
- Develop policies and procedures that ensure the achievement of equitable, competitive employee compensation.
- Responsible for short and long-term incentive plan design and administration programs to attract and retain employees.
- Direct the annual review process.
- Manage the development of various communications around compensation plans.
- Work with line management and compensation team to assess competitive labor market trends.
- Oversee the process for FLSA classification decisions.
- Maintain a working knowledge on global legislation and labor contracts
- Maintain awareness of compensation trends through review of literature (e.g., HR Magazine, survey results, internet sites, etc.).
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Direct special projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum of 10 years senior-level related compensation experience, preferably in the entertainment or consumer products industry
- At least 4 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP) and a major HRIS, preferably Workday
- Superior organization, project and time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
What they offer:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free events, stocked pantries, and more!