Chief of Staff - New Office in Jupiter, Florida!
|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Our client is a premiere strategic financial advisory firm serving an impressive roster of high-net-worth individuals, corporations, non-profits, and foundations. They are opening a brand-new office in Jupiter, Florida and are hiring an experienced Chief of Staff for the new office. This position is on-site and in-person.
Bring strong project management and presentation skills to support the COO and the company's Leadership and Client Teams.
- Assist in the opening of the company's brand new office in Jupiter, Florida.
- Track and coordinate priorities to support timely execution of ideas and projects.
- Lead cross-departmental and client relationship management.
- Ensure service quality through CRM tool, databases, notes, and client account plans.
- Correspondence Management and Administrative task in support of and on behalf of the COO.
- Provide full-service coordination of meetings.
- Oversee all parts of business travel arrangements.
- Database and File maintenance and ongoing organization.
- Collaborate with partners to inspect key metrics, produce insights, and escalate potential issues.
- Office Location: Jupiter, Florida
- Salary: $100,000-$150,000 + bonus
- 100% Funded Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Philanthropic opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Only candidates who meet previous experience requirements will be considered. Candidates with previous experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Management are encouraged to apply.
- 10+ years experience supporting C-Suite or a professional services firm.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Management is a huge plus!
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Advanced proficiency with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
- Proven ability to balance resourcefulness and discretion.
- Constantly demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to protect confidential and proprietary information.
- Exceptional verbal skills.