Chief of Staff
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
Gainor Staffing’s client, a premier strategic financial advisory firm in Manhattan, is seeking a Chief of Staff to support their Executive Chairman/Founder.
To qualify: MUST have an administrative background - previous experience with C-level executive support to a President/CEO/Chairman/Partner at a mid-sized firm and Bachelor's Degree required.
The company offers outstanding benefits including, 100% funded health, vision and dental insurance, 401K with match, and generous PTO and paid holidays.
OUR CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING VIRTUALLY!
- Sit in on meetings with Executive Chairman/CEO, take minutes, establish action items, streamline workflow, create follow up materials and presentations
- Manage email inbox: organize, monitor and prioritize receipt and response to emails and draft emails on behalf of Executive Chairman/CEO
- Interface with senior leadership on deliverables – strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Create meeting agendas, draft meeting notes, edit and distribute meeting materials
- Develop and maintain relationships across teams, maintaining contact lists
- Strategic calendar management, schedule appointments and meetings far in advance, establish timeline of meetings and stream workflow
- Manage/oversee administrative staff
- 7+ years experience, working directly with C-level executive
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous organization skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
Base salary $200-250k plus bonus