New York City, United States
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Our client is a high-end firm in Downtown Manhattan. They are looking for a polished, energetic, and proactive Catering Assistant to join their team! The position is open due to internal promotions - there is room for growth with this employer. Previous experience is required.
This position is onsite and in person.
Responsibilities may include:
- Execute standard and executive meeting set-ups, including the beverage and food set-up, in-meeting refreshments, and clean-up for special internal events.
- Interface with high-profile executives and external guests confidently and helpfully.
- Ensure areas are held up to the highest appearance standards.
- Reset all conference rooms at the end of each meeting.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT for all technology setup requirements for meetings
- Assist guests and internal employees.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints, comments and inquiries with professionalism
- Catering and Vendor Management, Special Event Coordination
- Previous experience required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance required.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to reach, bend, wipe, lift, push and pull
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handler
- Must adhere to all safety and company policies
Schedule: Full Time and may require nights and weekends.