Brand Social Media Manager - FILLED
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||August 22, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is rapidly-growing start-up reshaping the way we consume beverages, by putting out a superior recipe – no high fructose corn syrup or artificial preservatives, ever.
They are seeking a talented and ambitious Social Media Manager to join their fast growing, passionate team. This is a critical and strategically important role and will be a key contributor to our growth objectives by driving awareness of our brand and cultivating our engagement and relationship with consumers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, plan and execute the content strategy across all Q Mixer social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube and Pinterest
- Develop and manage content calendar & posting schedules to ensure they support brand, retail partner and campaign objectives
- Develop and implement boosting strategy
- Lead content creation, working with internal and external design resources
- Ensure branding consistency, clarity and quality of all social communications
- Leverage & facilitate User Generated Content in digital marketing strategies
- Partner with PR & marketing team to help identify, run, and amplify influencer partnerships, offer innovative ideas for activating partnerships on social media, and maximize press hits
- Build relationships with influencers and be very familiar with their content and audience to inform how the brand’s earned and owned influencer content strategy
- Establish community management strategy, tone, and responses to effectively engage with and cultivate audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth
- Proactively reach out to internal teams to seek out offline brand and activation activities and amplify on social platforms
- Responsible for monthly reporting. Use social media tools to create monthly reports to track KPIs. Identify content and language that perform best on platforms
- Build competitive deep-dives to ensure Q stays abreast of what others are doing to help establish digital & social competitive benchmarking
- Research and stay ahead of digital and social innovation and platforms, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push forward our social media efforts with speed and efficiency
Who You Are:
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media marketing: experience running best-in-class social media campaigns, understanding of the rapidly changing social media landscape.
- Ability to exhibit strategic-level thinking, looking at the "bigger picture"
- Experience with social analytics tools
- Experience managing influencer partnerships preferred
- Outstanding writing, grammar, and copy editing skills tailored for social content
- Entrepreneurial spirt and passion for growing businesses
- Must be able to work in very fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once